We offer bachelor or master graduates an in-depth insight into the exciting world of real estate. During 18 months they have the opportunity to experience different aspects of the real estate life cycle at Swiss Prime Site and its group companies Swiss Prime Site Immobilien, Swiss Prime Site Solutions and Wincasa. The aim of the Traineeship Program is to enable participants to gain experience, sharpen their skills and thus lay the cornerstone for a successful specialist or management career in the real estate world.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business management, law or industrial engineering.
- Interest in the real estate market and related areas.
- You are proficient in the common MS Office applications and have a general affinity for IT tools
- Analytical, integrated thinking, dedication and a focus on solutions.
- Flexibility, independence and the ability to work in a team.
- Six-month placements of the trainee’s choice in the following areas: Development & Construction, Acquisition & Sales, Corporate Ventures, Portfolio Management, Letting Advisory, Strategic Facility Management or Centre Management
- Participation in group-wide events such as Lunch+Learn, Management Day of the Swiss Prime Site Group etc. as well as employee events and training courses held by the respective group company
- Attractive discounts at Jelmoli, cost sharing for public transport and other benefits as well as very good social benefits
- Working locations Zurich, Winterthur and Geneva (for bilingual applicants)
We offer three to four applicants with a starting date of September 1 the opportunity to participate in our Traineeship Program. The trainee positions are advertised here and on www.traineeprogramme.ch.
- The recruitment process has been completed for the year 2020.
- Applications for the Traineeship Program starting on September 1, 2021 will be accepted from February 2021.