With us, committed bachelor's or master's graduates gain an in-depth insight into the exciting world of real estate. For 12 months, they get to know the various facets of the real estate life cycle at Swiss Prime Site and the group companies. If there is mutual interest, there is an option to extend the programme by a further six months. The aim of the "Real Passion 4 Real Estate" programme is the start of a successful specialist or management career and, depending on suitability and interest, further employment with the Swiss Prime Site Group.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business management, law or industrial engineering.
- Interest in the real estate market and related areas.
- You are proficient in the common MS Office applications and have a general affinity for IT tools.
- Analytical, integrated thinking, dedication and a focus on solutions.
- Flexibility, independence and the ability to work in a team.
- Two six-month placements for example in the areas of: Asset Management, Development & Construction, Acquisition & Sales or Property Management
- Participation in group-wide events such as Lunch & Learn, Management Day of the Swiss Prime Site Group etc. as well as employee events and training courses held by the respective group company
- Attractive discounts at Jelmoli, cost sharing for public transport and other benefits as well as very good social benefits
- Working locations Zurich and Zug. Geneva is also possible for bilingual applicants.
We offer two to three applicants with a starting date of September 1 the opportunity to participate in our traineeship programme.
The trainee positions are advertised here and on www.traineeprogramme.ch. Recruitment for the year 2022 is currently closed. We will gladly accept your application for the internship starting on September 1st, 2023 starting in February 2023.