As the leading real estate company in Switzerland, we offer dedicated experts responsible front- and back-office positions across the entire real estate life cycle. As an employee, you are at the heart of what we do. At Swiss Prime Site, you will help implement ambitious projects and visionary buildings that will positively impact community life, a neighbourhood or an entire city. You can dedicate your knowledge and skill to developing new, valuable locations and living spaces. We support you with an open and constructive environment.
Together, we want to achieve great things and remain attractive and marketable for our customers, employees and other stakeholders. You see challenges as opportunities by which you can measure yourself and grow. Our interdisciplinary teams and simple structures ensure you get an overview of different perspectives on complex projects. We provide the foundations for this – a flexible, innovative workplace – through respectful, thoughtful management, insight into overarching company processes and individual support in your personal and professional development.
Our thoughts and actions are aimed at long-term success and continual growth. You will achieve targets with passion and initiative in order to create added value for our stakeholders. You seek solutions that symbiotically unite your skill set and your imagination when it comes to future trends and developments. Sustainability in all its facets is what drives our innovation. This is why we encourage you to carry out your role with an entrepreneurial, sustainable mindset and to keep growing on a daily basis.
Since 2017, we have been offering up-and-coming young professionals an in-depth insight into the world of real estate. Over the course of 18 to a maximum of 24 months, dedicated master’s and bachelor’s graduates have the opportunity to experience different aspects of the real estate life cycle at Swiss Prime Site and its group companies Swiss Prime Site Immobilien, Wincasa, immoveris and Swiss Prime Site Solutions. The aim of the Real Talent 4 Real Estate traineeship programme is to kick-start a successful specialist or management career and, according to graduates’ aptitude and interest, to continue to employ them within the Swiss Prime Site Group.
- Six-month placements of the trainee’s choice in the following areas: Development & Construction, Acquisition & Sales, Corporate Ventures, Portfolio Management, Letting Advisory, Strategic Facility Management and Centre Management.
- 25 days of holiday and a Half-Fare travelcard.
- Participation in group-wide events and events held by the relevant group company.
- Opportunities for further internal and external training for personal and professional development.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business management, law or industrial engineering.
- Interest in the real estate market and related areas.
- Analytical, integrated thinking, dedication and a focus on solutions.
- Flexibility, independence and the ability to work in a team.
We would be delighted to help you put the knowledge you gained in your studies into practice at Swiss Prime Site. The Real Talent 4 Real Estate traineeship programme begins every September. Trainee positions will be published here and on www.traineeprogramme.ch at the beginning of 2020.