When investing in properties we take diverse criteria into account. The architectural concept as well as the high standard of construction and possibilities for flexible use are key factors. We also invest predominantly in commercial buildings and mixed-use properties. The following criteria are also taken into consideration:
- Projects with upward potential in terms of yield, value and earning
- Building land in building zones as defined by the Swiss Federal Law of Urban and Regional Planning
- Building rights and co-ownership shares in plots
We focus on larger business sites with development potential. But it's not just the site itself that is important: the location plays a significant role in the investment criteria. We take a particular interest in central locations with good access to transport routes or public transport. It is also important that the property is ideally suited to the specific intended use.
The minimum investment size is on the scale of CHF 10 million. Considerable importance is attached to modern, contemporary structures.
We have clear goals regarding rental, which we implement accordingly:
- Properties to be rented out in full as far as possible
- Solvent tenants
- Level of rental income secured over long term